Scanner-Based Systems for Localized Photomanipulation
Our highly modular and versatile scanner-based systems for precise localized photomanipulation.
The UGA-42 series comprise:
- UGA-42 Firefly – Spot scanning system
- UGA-42 Geo – Selectable shape scanning system
- UGA-42 Caliburn – Pulsed laser ablation system
Fixed Spot Systems for Localized Photomanipulation
Our highly modular and versatile systems for precise localized photomanipulation by fixed-spot illumination in the center of the field of view.
The AiWon series comprise:
- AiWon – Fixed spot illumination system
- AiWon Geo – Fixed selectable shape illumination system
- AiWon Caliburn – Fixed spot pulsed laser ablation system
Micro Flow Photomanipulation
Flow perturbation in cells
… induced by fast IR laser scanning
The FLUCS system allows for precise spatio-temporal control of optical heating and microscopic thermo-viscous flows in microscopy samples. It is compatible and adaptable to all common inverse microscope stands on the market.