Scanner-Based Systems for Localized Photomanipulation
The UGA-42 series comprises a variety of scanning devices for photomanipulation in microscopy and macroscopy applications. All devices allow the positioning of a laser beam virtually anywhere in the field of view of the camera for sequential illumination of points and/ or scanning of regions of interest (ROIs).
- Photobleaching / FRAP
- Photoconversion/ Photoswitching
- Ablation/ Microdissection
- Photoactivation/ Photoinhibition
- Optogenetics/ Photostimulation
- Neural mapping, dynamics and plasticity
- Uncaging/ Photolysis
- Infrared Laser Temperature Jump
Spectral range of laser systems
For all UGA-42 devices, we offer fully integrated turn-key laser systems with a large spectrum of wavelengths covering the near UV, the visible and the near IR range (266 nm – 1470 nm).